All new data loggers from the series testo 175 and testo 176 have a USB and an SD card interface, making readout of the data fast and easy. The considerably higher memory capacity and the power supply using conventional batteries are further plus points of the new products. It goes without saying that the proven one-button menu structure, which offers absolute operating convenience, has been retained in the new generation of data loggers.
Three software versions are available for programming and reading out the data loggers, as well as for the analysis of the data. Depending on your requirement.
– reliable temperature measurement for the monitoring of cold chains and sensitive products in stroage and transport
– low-budget temperature and humidity monitoring for living, work, and storage rooms
– professional temperature monitoring for refrigerated and deep-freeze rooms
– simultaneous monitoring of air and product temperature via external probe connection
– parallel temperature and humidity measurement with various connectable probes for different applications
– highly accurate and secure documentation of the ambient conditions e. g. in a laboratory