See more with the new thermal imagers from Testo!
Testo 876 with its large rotatable display, you can see into any corner!
Testo 882 with 320 x 240 pixels you discover every detail!
The imagers stand out thanks to:
– high image quality due to NETD < 80 mK, even the smallest temperature differences are visible
– large field of view thanks to 32° lens – you provide a full overview of the temperature distribution of the measurement object.
– exchangeable lenses – a wide-angle and a telephoto lens allow you the adaptation to the very different sizes and distances of measurement objects
– integrated digital camera – you can store a real image of every measurement site parallel to the infrared image
– motor focus for one-hand operation – you can focus any infrared image quickly and easily
– voice recording – you can comment any infrared image directly during the application
– display areas with danger of mould – by entering the ambient conditions
– measuring range up to 550°C optionally possible
– isotherm function – the optical colour alarm localizes critical areas easily and directly in the thermal image
– auto hot/cold spot recognition in the thermal image – detection of critical heat status
– Min/Max on area calculation
– image overlay TwinPix – the infrared and the real image are overlaid precisely and even in a real image, conspicuous temperature areas are directly emphasized
– IRSoft – the high-performance PC software from Testo for professional thermography analysis
– test heating systems and installations
– detect pipe rupture and leakage in underfloor heating
– analyze the building shell and provide comprehensive energy consultation
– prevent mould growth
– detect implementation errors in heat insulation, cold bridges and construction faults
– for regular checks in electrical maintenance
– recognition of defective components
– for preventive mechanical maintenance
– for fast and easy monitoring of filling levels in the coolant tanks
– for reliable high temperature measuring
– for monitoring of high voltage facilities
– for production control and quality assurance of the product
– for analysis of overheated components on circuit boards
For further information click on the brochure to download it in PDF size!
- Brochure/Testo 876-882