The new instrument for the parallel measurement of carbon monoxide (CO) and carbon dioxide (CO2) in ambient air, in compliance with a new European regulation (EN 50543).
With a highly accurate electrochemical sensor for CO measurement and a shock resistant infrared CO2 sensor, the measuring instrument testo 315-3 is state-of-the-art technology. It is excellently equipped to resist external influences by its robust design and the optionally available TopSafe. And that’s not all. During the measurement, optical and audible signals let you know immediately whether the variably adjustable limit values have been exceeded. Thanks to the wireless data transfer via IrDA or Bluetooth, you can transfer your measurement data directly to the flue gas analyzer testo 330, or print them out. Your customers receive a special service: the results are presented directly on site. The Auto-off function and a Lithium polymer rechargeable battery ensure that the instrument, thanks to its long running time, can be used for long periods without using unnecessary power.
Main Features & Benefits:
– In compliance with a new European regulation (EN 50543)
– Parallel measurement of CO / CO2 – best overview of critical gases
– Audible alarm (manual switch on / off) – secure warning of dangerous concentrations
– Adjustable limit values in the instrument – flexible in use
– USB-connection – easy data transfer
– Wireless data transfer via IrDA and optional Bluetooth / data transfer to testo 330