Cutting-edge technology for professional air-conditioning engineers
testo 480 provides support to consultants, experts, technical service providers and service technicians in the field of ventilation and air conditioning, for all measuring tasks. With this one measuring instrument and its digital probes, you can record parameters such as flow, temperature, humidity, pressure, illuminance, radiated heat, degree of turbulence and CO²
If it is too hot in the workplace or if there is a draught, then the air-conditioning/ventilation system is probably not correctly adjusted. With the new VAC measuring instrument testo 480, you can now adjust ventilation and air-conditioning systems in compliance with the standards quickly and easily. Record all relevant climatic parameters in residential and office areas in an instant.
The intelligent probes mean that you are equipped for any application and guaranteed completely reliable measuring results. Deviations are automatically eliminated following calibration. You obtain a zero-error display. The probes notify testo 480 as soon as the next calibration is due.
• Digital probe connection with integrated calibration concept
• PC software for fast analysis, archiving and documentation of measurement and customer data
• High-quality digital probes and an intelligent calibration concept
• Standards-compliant HVAC and comfort level measurements
• Modern trackpad and graphics display
• Quick, professional report generation using PC software
• SD-card and USB-interface for simple, flexible data exchange
• Save energy costs by having HVAC systems that are adjusted efficiently.
• Optimise the comfort level in living quarters and workplaces
• Work efficiently using the new "EasyClimate" PC software.
• Save time with the trackpad and graphics display.
• Impress your customers with fast, on-site measuring results, analyses and reports.