• LONG TERM SITE MONITORING OF NOISE, DUST (PM10, PM2.5, PM1.0), VIBRATION AND WINDSPEED & DIRECTION.
• DIFFERENT MODELS WITH SINGLE OR MULTIPLE SENSORS
• EASY TO INSTALL
• WEB HOSTED DATA WITH A SECURE LOGIN
• EMAIL OR TEXT ALERTS TO MULTIPLE OR SINGLE USERS
The Guardian2 has Casella’s ‘mHub’ logger with a built in ‘E-sim’ simcard. The E-sim has low data costs and searches several networks to ensure the highest possible signal strength, helping to ensure good data connectivity. Data is available in real time from our secure website http://www.casella247.com/ using a private login.
A report can be readily produced for compliance purposes and in addition, the system provides alerts via text message or an email should limits be exceeded. Reports can be easily be automated and sent to multiple users. For example, one user can be receiving a report about dust levels, where another user can receive a report about noise levels.
– Real time dust (PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 simultaneously)
– IEC61672-1 Compliant noise measurements for accurate results measuring several parameters (e.g. LAeq, LAFmax, LN%)
– Heated inlet to reduce moisture effects
– Maintenance free wind speed and direction sensor (optional)
– Triaxial ground vibration sensor
The Guardian2 can be purchased with single or multiple sensors as required,please see the Part Numbers tab for more details.
Guardian2 has been designed to be easy to install on site and as soon as power is connected, all sensors are activated and data is automatically transmitted.