Order number: CEL-600
The NEW CEL-62X series sound level meters use the latest digital technology to give standards of performance never seen in such a compact design.
The CEL-62X models are sound level meters, which means they measure average (Leq and Lavg) in order to calculate daily noise exposure levels. They also similtaneously measure peak noise levels for comparison for with peak action levels. Simultaneous measurements of C and A weighted sound levels are also performed, used for the selection of hearing protection by the HML method.
Key features include:
• Compact, rugged design
• Simple operation
• Single large measurement range
• Large memory
• High resolution colour display
• Simultaneous measurement of all workplace noise parameters
• Instrument menu in 7 languages
• Pre-defined and user configurations available
• Automatic calibration function
• Long battery life
CEL-620B/2: Integrating Octave Band Sound Level Meter (Class 2)
CEL-620A/1: Precision Integrating Digital Sound Level Meter (Class 1)