Fully automated environmental monitoring
testo Saveris 1: First choice for the most demanding applications
Monitoring quality-relevant environmental data is a business-critical process on which much depends:
The innovative complete solution testo Saveris 1 takes care of monitoring and documenting your measured values for you:
… and with reliable alarms in the event of limit value violations and critical system events.
That’s not all – now discover the 8 most convincing reasons for the testo Saveris 1 monitoring system.
From risks to compliance: The 8 reasons for testo Saveris 1
With testo Saveris 1 you use resources more efficiently
With the testo Saveris 1 measurement data monitoring system, you save time and money every day – noticeably and sustainably!
Optimized personnel deployment
- Measured values are read out, stored and documented completely automatically.
- Important data does not have to be searched for, but is available at the push of a button.
- Reports are sent automatically.
Reduced material costs
- No paper and no filing cabinets
- All data stored securely and accessible at any time in the database or on the server
- In the event of an audit, all information is available in next to no time.
- Digital probes of the testo Saveris 1 data loggers can be changed during operation.
- Ideal for recalibration without plant downtime and measurement interruptions
Lower hardware costs
- A data logger can monitor up to four measuring points simultaneously. This way, you have to use fewer loggers and reduce your expenses accordingly.
- Integration of further measurement parameters possible with analog coupler
- Monitoring quality parameters generates data that must be collected, transmitted, interpreted and documented.
- Each partial step has its own sources of error, especially when there is media discontinuity and human interaction.
When reading and documenting manually, these problems frequently occur:
- Reading errors
- Wrong conclusions
- Forgotten signatures
- Intentional false entries
- testo Saveris 1 seamlessly automates these critical work steps.
- This minimizes sources of error and reduces risks.
- Important in a pharmaceutical environment: A recommendation from the World Health Organization (WHO) states that to ensure data integrity, modern technology should be used to minimize risks.
With testo Saveris 1, you avoid critical incidents
What can happen?
When working with temperature-sensitive goods or processes, as well as in regulated environments, critical incidents can occur time and again:
- Violation of predefined limit values
- Disturbances of the system (e.g. in case of power or network failure)
How do you learn about it?
With monitoring solutions that require manual reading of the data, you will not notice the malfunction until it is already too late:
- Sensitive goods can be irretrievably destroyed.
- Significant costs, personnel and communication efforts are incurred.
That’s why testo Saveris 1
With testo Saveris 1, you are informed immediately as soon as a situation requires your intervention:
- Via SMS and/or e-mail
- Early intervention enables timely countermeasures before irreparable damage occurs.
- To get more out of your measurement values, reports need to be flexible to retrieve and easy to analyze.
- The testo Saveris 1 Cockpit can be used to generate a wide variety of reports for different applications directly on demand or automatically and send them by e-mail.
- Audit-relevant reports (21 CFR Part 11 compliant) are created just as easily
Thus, testo Saveris 1 takes over a not inconsiderable part of your routine activities and you can use this time more productively.
Flexible data access
- With testo Saveris 1 your measured values are always with you – anytime & anywhere
- Platform-independent access with all Internet-enabled devices
- Alarms can also be acknowledged in the same user-friendly way.
Working across sites
- With multiple subsidiaries, monitoring quality data is especially critical.
- It must be ensured that consistent standards are maintained across the organization.
testo Saveris 1 supports you in this by providing full transparency across all integrated sites or areas – all in a single intuitively operated system.
With testo Saveris 1 you increase the security of your data
Climatic environmental conditions are a crucial process parameter. That’s why the measurement, display and storage of the values must be absolutely trustworthy. Integrity of the data such as this is achieved most reliably by continuously automated and digital measurement data processing. Key benefits:
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- EU Annex 11 Computerized Systems
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Plus lots more
- With the flexible user management you define individual authorizations. The audit trail of the CFR software allows you to keep track of who has done what and when.
- In this way, both the documentation and the proof of responsibilities are crystal clear.
- Integrated emergency battery in the testo Saveris Base for alarms in case of power failure
- Base station stores up to 120 million measurement values independently of server
- Redundant storage in data loggers, base station and database
testo UltraRange radio technology for reliable measured value transmission
With testo Saveris 1 you benefit from a reliable partner
A fully automated monitoring system is only one side of the coin: Equally important is the company behind the solution. With 65 years of experience and market leadership in many segments, you can count on Testo to provide conscientious support along your project.
- Reliable, state-of-the-art technology with long-term availability
- Continuous development, service and support
- Future-proof investment
- Backward compatible system
- Components of older testo Saveris generations can communicate with those of newer generations
- Replacement or extension of older monitoring projects is possible step by step
Strong customer focus
- Testo has a global presence with 36 subsidiaries in 26 countries and over 80 sales and service partners.
Our subsidiary Testo Industrial Services (TIS) specializes in metrological services and supports you as well as our regional partners in validation, qualification and calibration
With testo Saveris 1, you get everything from a single source
Тhe all-in-one solution testo Saveris 1 consists of hardware, software and services.
- Measures, transmits and saves the measurement values.
- Testo has more than 60 years of experience in the manufacture of measuring solutions and sensors
- Testo provides you with all the measuring instruments you need to monitor environmental parameters, including data loggers for automatic measured value recording and alarming.
Intuitively operated software
- Audit-proof, centralized and accessible worldwide
- Comprehensive analysis and evaluation of all measurement parameters
- Flexible alarms, comprehensive logging functions and a wide range of data backup options
- Software testo Saveris CFR especially for the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry (compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 as well as Annex 11 of the EU GMP Directive)
- Extensive project management
- Installation and commissioning
- Site Acceptance Tests
- Thermal and seasonal mappings
- Calibration, recalibration and test equipment management
- Hardware and software validation and revalidation services
- Backups of database and Base
- Extensive training and education services
Individual service and maintenance packages
With testo Saveris 1, you conscientiously ensure compliance
Complete automation of critical process steps
In contrast to only partially automated systems, in the case of fully automated systems for environmental monitoring, all regulatory stipulations can be integrated fully automatically.
- Readout process
- Data collection
- Data transport
- Data analysis
This ensures that the environmental data is correctly recorded and documented.
Compliance recorded without gaps
- Uninterrupted documentation of the measurement values and data integrity across all sites / site areas
- Validatable software with thorough user management including authentification concept, audit trail and ERES principle according to 21 CFR Part 11
Extensive service packages including complete documentation for the next audit
Complete and seamless documentation of your measurement data thanks to fully automated recording and archiving
Intelligent and comprehensive alarm management allows you to react at all times to unwanted events before serious consequences arise – you will no longer miss any limit value deviation
An audit trail valid according to international standards as well as electronic signatures document every event performed within the system.
Everything in view at all times Environmental monitoring with testo Saveris 1
Continuous monitoring and documentation of environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity or differential pressure can quickly become a challenge. The industry-leading monitoring solution testo Saveris 1 provides automated and efficient support in complying with your regulatory requirements.
Effortlessly monitor numerous measuring points of different areas and locations with just one system
Worldwide access to all your measurement data at any time with simultaneous secure local data storage. All quality data ready for the next audit at the push of a button.
Redundant system backup measures ensure that no measurement data is lost even in the event of power failures or disconnections.
The complete solution from a single source
testo Saveris 1 supports you in four ways. The environmental monitoring system records and analyzes your critical environmental data, alerts you immediately if limit values are violated and can help you optimize your processes. For this, the all-in-one solution uses three performance-related components: Sensors, software and services
Sensors: Reliable recording of quality data.
Thanks to more than 60 years of experience in the manufacture of measuring solutions and sensors, Testo has a variety of the measuring instruments you need to monitor environmental parameters. Precise and reliable sensor technology that can be optimally integrated into your processes is our top priority.
testo Saveris 1: The components
The testo Saveris 1 software is available in two different versions:
- PRO Software: For automated and seamless environmental monitoring of cross-location areas which are subject to less strict regulations
- CFR Software: Validatable version with Audit Trail, electronic signatures and user levels with differing user rights (conformity with 21 CFR Part 11)
Additionally, the testo Saveris cockpit is available:
- Web-based and intuitive user interface
- Identify and acknowledge alarms at any time, location-independently and from any end device (smartphone, tablet, PC)
- Platform-independent data access
- Integration of individual floor plans for easy and fast localization of measurement locations and alarms
- The heart of the environmental monitoring system testo Saveris 1
- testo UltraRange functionality via additional communication module
- Management and analysis of the measurement values of up to 3,000 channels
- GxP-compliant alarms in cases of limit value violations or critical system events via integrated LED or connected alarm provider (via relay)
- Integrated emergency battery for highest data security in case of power cut or other system malfunctions
Access point and transmission support for communication via the independent radio network testo UltraRange with encrypted, proprietary signals.
testo UltraRange radio technology
- Developed for use in buildings
- Excellent range and signal robustness
- Depending on the customer’s wishes, the connected components are wirelessly updated
The communication modules allow the use of different communication technologies with the testo 150 data logger modules:
- Existing infrastructure (WLAN or LAN/Ethernet)
- testo UltraRange long-range radio technology
Even after commissioning, communication and data logger modules can be flexibly connected with each other and exchanged.
- For the smooth integration of other measurement parameters (e.g. differential pressure)
- 4 – 20 mA connection via the testo 150 TUC4 data logger module
- Standardised interface for easy integration
Every data logger can be flexibly combined with the three communication modules (WLAN, LAN, testo UltraRange)
- testo 150 TUC4: Four connections for digital probes via Testo Universal Connector
- testo 150 TC4: Four connections for thermocouples for applications in extreme conditions
- testo 150 DIN2: Two connections for standard probes via miniDIN for using the comprehensive Testo probe range
testo 150 T1: Internal NTC temperature sensor for monitoring temperature
- Integration of further physical measurement parameters (e.g. humidity or differential pressure) into the testo Saveris 1 system
- Ideal solution for highest accuracy and for special applications (high humidity, trace humidity, etc.) in compressed air, drying and air conditioning technology as well as in cleanroom applications
Digital and analog temperature and humidity probes for high-precision measurements of relevant parameters in a regulated environment.
- Measuring range from -200 to +1300 °C for almost any possible scenario
- Probe exchange in seconds without data gaps in the documentation
- Easy handling and installation
- Efficient system monitoring with digital door contacts
Made for almost any application
The all-in-one solution testo Saveris 1 was designed and implemented in collaboration with experts from industry as well as research and development. High-precision measurement technology, intuitive software and comprehensive services will help you to do your job quickly, efficiently and in compliance with current regulations.
Smooth processes and convenient documentation
In medical, biotechnical, chemical and pharmaceutical laboratories and cleanrooms, important climatic parameters have to be monitored. This is the only way to protect sensitive samples and maintain a high quality standard. Temperature in particular is a critical parameter that must be monitored. Humidity and pressure must also be included in standard-compliant environmental monitoring.