The new thermal imager testo 870 was specially developed for your applications, in cooperation with heating constructors, building contractors, service engineers and facility management specialists – for example for detecting leakages, localizing cold bridges or visualizing overheated connections. Thanks to its large display, high-quality detector, wide field of view and the uncomplicated operation, the thermal imager testo 870 allows you to work even better, faster and more productively.
- Infrared resolution 160 x 120 pixels: With 19,200 temperature measurement points, the measurement objects are detected in very good image quality, clearly and precisely.
- SuperResolution technology at 320 x 240 pixels: With SuperResolution technology, the image quality is improved by one class, i.e. the resolution of the thermal images is four times higher.
- Thermal sensitivity < 100 mK: Thanks to an excellent temperature resolution of < 100 mK, even small temperature differences are visible.
- Fixed-focus 34°-lens: The 34° lens quickly records a large image section, and thus allows an ideal overview of the temperature distribution of the measurement object.
- Integrated digital camera: With the 3.1. MP digital camera, a real image of the measurement object is created parallel to the thermal image (only testo 870-2)
- Automatic hot-cold spot recognition: Critical temperature stati are directly displayed using the automatic Hot-Cold-Spot recognition.
- Easy operation – switch on and go