Fully automated environmental monitoring
testo Saveris 1: First choice for the highest requirements
The monitoring of quality-related environmental parameters is an extremely important process for businesses on which they depend:
The innovative testo Saveris 1 system provides a complete solution and takes care of the control and documentation of the measured values for you:
… and with reliable alarms, in case of violation of limit values and in case of system-critical events.
That's not all - discover now the 8 most compelling reasons to use the testo Saveris 1 monitoring system.
From risks to compliance: The 8 reasons to use the testo Saveris 1 system
With testo Saveris 1 you use resources more efficiently
With the testo Saveris 1 data monitoring system, you save time and money every day – noticeably and continuously!
Optimized staff deployment
- Measured values are read, stored and documented fully automatically.
- Important data does not have to be searched for, but is available at the touch of a button
- Protocols are sent automatically.
Reduced material costs
- No paper and no filing cabinets
- All data is stored securely and accessible at any time in the database or on the server
- In the event of an audit, all information is available in no time.
- The digital probes of the data loggers from the testo Saveris 1 system can be changed during operation.
- Ability to calibrate without stopping the system and interrupting the measurement.
Lower hardware costs
- The data logger can monitor up to four measuring points simultaneously. In this way, you can use fewer data loggers and reduce your costs accordingly.
Possibility of integration of additional measurement parameters through a digital-to-analog converter
- Monitoring of quality-related parameters generates data that must be collected, transferred, interpreted and documented.
- Every single step is associated with the possibility of making mistakes, especially when there is a change in the environment and human intervention.
When reading and documenting manually, the following problems often occur:
- Reading errors
- Wrong conclusions
- Forgotten signatures
- Intentional false entries
- testo Saveris 1 seamlessly automates these critical work steps.
- This minimizes sources of error and reduces risks.
Important for the pharmaceutical sector: A recommendation from the World Health Organization (WHO) states that in order to ensure data integrity, advanced technologies should be used to minimize risks.
With testo Saveris 1, you avoid critical events
What can happen?
When working with temperature-sensitive products or processes, as well as in a regulated environment, critical situations can constantly arise:
- Violation of preset limit values
- System disturbances (e.g. in the event of a power or network failure)
How do you learn about it?
If you use tracking devices that require manual data reading, you won't notice the malfunction until it's too late:
- Sensitive goods may be irretrievably destroyed.
- Considerable communication efforts are made, staff are committed and a lot of money is spent.
That's why testo Saveris 1
With testo Saveris 1, you are informed immediately if a situation requires your intervention:
- Via SMS and/or email
- Early intervention allows for timely countermeasures before irreparable damage occurs.
- To get more out of your measured values, you need to be able to easily generate measurement logs and analyze them
- The Testo Saveris 1 Cockpit can be used to generate a large number of protocols for various applications, directly on demand or automatically and send them by email.
- Protocols for audit needs (compliant with 21 CFR part 11) are created just as easily
In this way, testo Saveris 1 takes over a large part of your routine activities, and you can use the saved time even more productively.
Flexible data access
- With the testo Saveris 1, your measured values are always with you – anytime, anywhere
- Independent access to the platform using all devices with Internet
- Alarms can be acknowledged in the same user-friendly way.
Functioning in different locations
- With multiple subsidiaries, the control of quality-related data is particularly important.
- It must be ensured that the necessary standards are maintained and adhered to throughout the organization.
testo Saveris 1 supports you in this by providing full transparency across all integrated sites or areas – all in one intuitively managed system.
With testo Saveris 1, you increase the security of your data
Environmental conditions are a critical parameter in process execution. Therefore, the measurement, visualization and storage of the values must be absolutely reliable. Information integrity is most reliably achieved through continuous automated and digital processing of measurement data. Key benefits:
Work in accordance with legal requirements and standards
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- EU Annex 11 Computerized systems
- Good manufacturing practice
- Plus much more
- With flexible user management, you can define individual rights. The CFR software audit trail lets you track who did what and when.
- Thus, both documentation and proof of responsibilities are crystal clear.
- Built-in emergency battery in the Testo Saveris base to display alarms in the event of a power failure
- The base station stores up to 120 million measured values independent of the server
- Additional storage in the data loggers, base station and in the database
testo UltraRange – radio technology for reliable transmission of measured data
With testo Saveris 1 you gain a reliable partner
The fully automated monitoring system is only one side of the coin: Equally important is the company behind the development of this solution - Testo-Germany, which will assist you in every step of your project.
A safe investment
- Reliable, modern technology
- Continuous development, service and support
- A future-oriented investment
A sustainable system
- Compatibility between systems of different generations
- Components of older testo Saveris generations can communicate with those of newer generations
- Replacement or expansion of older monitoring systems is possible in stages
Main focus on the customer
- Testo has a global presence with 36 subsidiaries in 26 countries and over 80 sales and service partners.
Our subsidiary Testo Industrial Services (TIS) specializes in metrology services and supports you and our regional partners in validation, qualification and calibration
With testo Saveris 1, you get everything from one source
The complete testo Saveris 1 solution consists of hardware, software and service.
- It measures, transmits and stores the measured values.
- Testo has more than 60 years of experience in the production of measuring solutions and sensors
- Testo provides you with all the measuring instruments you need to monitor environmental parameters, including data loggers for automatic recording of measured values and alarms.
Intuitively managed software
- Audit compliant, centralized and globally accessible
- Comprehensive analysis and evaluation of all measurement parameters
- Flexible alarms, extensive data recording functions and many data backup options
- testo Saveris CFR software specially designed for the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry (compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 as well as Annex 11 of the EU GMP Directive)
- Comprehensive project management
- Installation and commissioning
- Site acceptance tests
- Calibrate, recalibrate
- Hardware and software validation and revalidation services
- Database backup
- Various training and education services
Individual service and support packages
With testo Saveris 1 you you work in accordance with the standards
Full automation of all controlling stages of the process
In contrast to partially automated systems, in fully automated environmental monitoring systems, all regulatory provisions can be integrated fully automatically.
- Reading process
- Data collection
- Transfer of data
- Data analysis
This ensures that all necessary data is properly reported and documented.
Compliance is fully guaranteed
- Continuous documentation of measured values and data integrity in all sites / areas of the site
- Validated software with end-to-end user management including authentication concept, audit trail and ERES principle according to 21 CFR part 11
Extensive service packages including full documentation for the next audit
Comprehensive and trouble-free documentation of your measured data thanks to fully automated recording and archiving
Intelligent alarm management allows you to react to unwanted events at any time before serious consequences occur - you will never miss a deviation from the limit values again.
The audit trail, in accordance with international standards, as well as electronic signatures document every event performed in the system.
See everything at any time: Environmental monitoring with testo Saveris 1
Continuously monitoring and documenting environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity or differential pressure can quickly become a challenge. The revolutionary testo Saveris 1 monitoring solution provides automated and efficient support while meeting your regulatory requirements.
Seamlessly monitor multiple measurement points in different areas and locations with just one system
Access to all your measured data at any time and from anywhere in the world and secure local storage of the data. All quality-related data is ready for the next audit at the push of a button.
Additional system backup measures ensure that measurement data is not lost even in the event of a power failure or disconnection.
The complete solution from one source
testo Saveris 1 supports you in four ways. The environmental monitoring system records and analyzes data essential for quality assurance, warns immediately if limit values are breached and can help you optimize your processes. For this purpose, the system uses three components contributing to its functionality: measuring devices, software and services
Measuring tools: Reliable data recording.
Thanks to more than 60 years of experience in the production of measuring solutions and sensors, Testo has a variety of measuring instruments needed to control environmental parameters. Precise and reliable sensor technology that can be optimally integrated into your processes is our top priority.
testo Saveris 1: The components
The testo Saveris 1 software is available in two different versions:
- PRO Software: For automated and trouble-free monitoring of ambient conditions in areas that are subject to less stringent regulations
- CFR Software: Validable version with audit trail, electronic signatures and user levels with different user rights (21 CFR part 11 compliance)
Also available is the testo Saveris cockpit:
- Web-based and intuitive user interface
- Identify and acknowledge alarms at any time, regardless of location and from any end device (smartphone, tablet, computer)
- Platform-independent data access
- Integration of individual floor plans to easily and quickly locate measurement locations and alarms
- The heart of the testo Saveris 1 monitoring system
- testo UltraRange - additional communication module
- Management and analysis of the measured values of up to 3000 channels
- GxP-compatible alarms, in cases of violation of limit values or critical system events via built-in LED or connected alarm provider (via relay)
- Integrated emergency battery for greater data security in the event of power failure or other system malfunctions
Radio signal repeater
Access point and facilitated data transmission via an independent testo UltraRange radio network with encrypted proprietary signals.
testo UltraRange radio technology
- Designed for use in buildings
- Stable signal and excellent range
- Depending on the customer's wishes, the connected components are updated wirelessly
The communication modules enable the use of various communication technologies with the testo 150 data loggers:
- Existing infrastructure (WLAN or LAN/Ethernet)
- testo UltraRange radio technology
Even after commissioning, the communication modules and data loggers can be flexibly connected to each other and exchanged.
- For easy integration of other measurement parameters (e.g. differential pressure)
- Connection 4 – 20 mA via data logger testo 150 TUC4
- Standardized interface for easy integration
Each data logger can be flexibly combined with the three communication modules (WLAN, LAN, testo UltraRange)
- testo 150 TUC4: Four sockets for digital probes via Testo Universal Connector
- testo 150 TC4: Four thermocouple sockets for applications under extreme conditions
- testo 150 DIN2: Two sockets for standard probes with miniDIN - suitable for use with most Testo probes
- testo 150 T1: Internal NTC temperature sensor for temperature control
- Integration of additional measurement parameters (e.g. humidity or differential pressure) into the testo Saveris 1 system
- Ideal solution when high precision is required and for specific applications (high humidity, residual moisture, etc.) in compressed air, drying and air conditioning technologies as well as in clean rooms
Digital and analog probes for temperature and humidity for extremely accurate measurements of the relevant parameters in the controlled environment.
- Measuring range from -200 to +1300 °C for almost any situation
- Probe change in seconds without data gaps in documentation
- Easy handling and installation
- Effective system monitoring with digital door contacts
Built for almost any application
The testo Saveris 1 system was designed and implemented in collaboration with industry and research experts. Extremely precise measuring technology, intuitive software and various services will help you to carry out your work quickly, efficiently and in accordance with the current regulations.
Smooth processes and convenient documentation
Important climatic parameters must be monitored in medical, biotechnical, chemical and pharmaceutical laboratories and clean rooms. This is the only way to protect sensitive samples and maintain a high standard of quality. Temperature is the most critical parameter to monitor. Humidity and pressure are parameters that also require control, in accordance with the standards.